Sunday, June 20, 2010

Puzzle Box for Taylor -- All Pinned Up & Ready to Quilt!


Got to sew all day yesterday, so put the borders on the "Puzzle Box" quilt that I made last week at Mary's. I love the stripe that I found in my stash for the inner border.


I had some time today before the family gets together to celebrate Father's Day, so got the back pieced and the quilt pinned up and ready to take to the machine. Rather than using stencils to mark designs, I'm planning to quilt this one freehand.

I'm hoping to get this done within the next couple of days, but civic duty may intervene. I am on call for jury duty all this week; how this works in our area is that you have to call in each evening to find out if you have to report the next day. So, we'll see how much time I have this week to accomplish the various sewing things I want to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...