Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Teaching and Shopping at the Cotton Patch

"Fluff & Stuff" was the two day class that I taught over the weekend at The Cotton Patch. Everybody brought quilts to work on the first day and then practiced free motion techniques on the second.

Here are some pictures from the class:






I also did some shopping -- with everything 30% off, how could I resist?


Four polka dots -- the yellow is actually a diamond shape, but I think it still belongs in the polka dot family. Almost missed the orange, but Carolie pointed it out, so I snagged some....


A pink fabric from Robert Kaufman that I didn't have-- I do have it in other colors, though, because it's a really versatile blender....it's part of the Fusions collection.



Absolutely had to have this large scale print, also from Robert Kaufman, in the Imperial collection....


And I found some very cool things to go with it; so, Carolie's sale was very good for my stash building efforts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...