Monday, August 15, 2011

The Quilters Cottage -- Kearney NE (Part 2)

Toward the end of my marathon five state trip, things got crazy and I didn't have time to get my blog updated. So to continue where I left off, here is the second half of the pictures I took at The Quilt Cottage in Kearney, Nebraska:


I mentioned that there was an excellent selection of stencils here; Sandy told me that the inventory was low right now, so I can't imagine how many they normally carry!


Downstairs there is a quilt gallery; had to wander down there and see the sights! Some of the quilts were for show and some are for sale; you can get information about the quilts for sale (size, etc) by calling the shop at 308-237-2701.





This "Oak Leaf & Reel" was made by Marilyn Johnston and is for sale for $750.

"Snowfolks" was made by Phyllis Hamaker and quilted by "de Fine Lines", the longarm quilting business located above the shop. This cutie is for sale for $225.


Here are more quilts from the gallery:


I'll be teaching at The Quilters Cottage in early June 2012. Introduction to Machine Quilting will be held on Friday, June 1 and Embellishment by Machine on Saturday, June 2. So be sure to call the store (308-237-2701) if you want to take those classes!


1 comment:

  1. Paula,
    I can't wait to see you again and to take your embellishments class! It was a lot of fun getting to know you at the convention! P.S. I LOVE my Batt Snips that I bought from you in class! Sandi Griepenstroh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...