Friday, March 13, 2015

Creative Sewing Centers, San Antonio TX













Terry once told me that Creative bought more panels than any other store in the US and I'm inclined to believe that!


These are all pictures from the West Avenue location of Creative Sewing Centers. When I look around here at all the fabric, I think if it isn't here, maybe it hasn't been printed yet?




Cindy McCord was in both classes; this is some of her work from the Feather Frenzy class...


She started a new class craze -- Cindy Feathers! She does the little one first, then the big one and, finally, puts the little accent marks in the smallest feather. Cindy said this is a feather she can do easily and would be happy to stitch on a quilt!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...