Monday, March 9, 2015

Stores for Batts in the Attic Merchandise

Every day we process orders from the website for my DVDs, Batt Scooters and Batt Snips. Sometimes we get orders from residents of cities where I know they are carried in stores, so I put together a list of where I have shipped items recently and I know other stores carry them as well, so you can ask locally and save some shipping if they have them!

The stores that I know are stocked up are:

Authorized Vac & Sew, Fresno CA
Sewing Machines Plus, San Marcos CA

A Scarlet Thread (Scooters only), McDonough GA

Arlington Sewing Center, Arlington (Dallas) TX
Patches & Scraps, Midland TX
Creative Sewing Centers, San Antonio TX

Nuttall's Sewing & Fabric Center, American Fork UT
Nuttall's Sewing & Fabric Center, Ivy Place (Murray) UT
Nuttall's Sewing & Fabric Center, Riverton UT
Nuttall's Sewing & Fabric Center, Sunset, UT

If you are a store that carries Batts in the Attic goodies, please let me know so I can get you on an updated list!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Houston,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...