Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A Whirlwind of Fun

I've been in New Jersey for meetings the last couple of days and one of the awesome people I reconnected with is Angela Wolf. You may know Angela from "It's Sew Easy" or even from her reality TV series featuring her stellar competition fishing abilities!

I've worked with Angela as a guest on "It's Sew Easy" and she's a fellow Craftsy instructor, so it was great to catch up with her!

I also got to meet Paducah winner Mary Olsen, whose quilts just knocked me out!

I was also excited to meet Anna Aldmon, who does beautifully detailed appliqué in the hoop on an embroidery machine. I was pleased to hear that she is digitizing some of the late Pat Campbell's appliqué designs so they will still be available.

It's been a whirlwind two weeks -- Denton TX, Melbourne FL, Kennesaw GA and Newark NJ. Today I go home for a week and then it's off again for another two weeks of adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...