Monday, May 25, 2015

Stitch Fix #13

Always happy to come home from a biz trip and see all the goodies waiting for me!  Some of my very favorite colors were in this Fix, so couldn't wait to try everything on!




I've been pinning lots of maxi skirts to my Stitch Fix board on Pinterest, so it was very good to find one in my Fix. Love the print and the colors; length is perfect even with flats. And the sweater is probably my favorite shade of blue.



Here's the skirt with the other top alternative. This will work well for warmer weather; it has buttons  on the sleeves to make them shorter. Another pretty color!




Back to the maxi theme and this is the prettiest shade of navy blue! I would wear it uncovered for going out and have a few ideas about what to wear over it when I teach.  





I have had this silk jacket for years and didn't have anything I wanted to wear it with -- this combo is perfect!




Nicely detailed black silk top; it looked really good with these comfy INC pants from Macy's.




Shoulder detailing on the black top....



So I loved everything! Thank you, Elysa! 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...